Lake Pointe Medical Center offers full service patient care in Internal Medicine and its subspecialties. With five full-time staff internists including a hospitalist service and Med-Peds, we are able to fully meet our goals for offering quality healthcare. Internal Medicine specialists are available for call, admissions or consultations 24 hours a day, year round.
- Full-time dedicated Cardiologists with offices on campus
- Board certified full-time Gastroenterologists with offices on campus
- Inpatient and Outpatient pulmonary care
- Neurology consultations and on-site care
- Multidisciplinary critical care team
- Inpatient and Outpatient Internal Medicine diagnosis and treatment
- Multidisciplinary diabetic program
At Lake Pointe Medical Center, the general internists work closely with the specialists to provide quality, efficient healthcare with our patients needs being the first priority. For more information on selecting an internist affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center or to schedule an appointment, call 1-888-TENET4U or click here to find a physician.